Good Digestion starts when you chew your food completely and enjoy every herb and spice. If you consume more food as per the requirement of body you will suffer from digestion problems. In this blog, we are going to discuss the symptoms of unhealthy digestion and steps to overcome them.
Symptoms of Unhealthy Digestion
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux
1. Abdominal Pain: Abdominal Pain is a kind of pain that is felt in the abdomen. Abdominal pain is a result of any of the defective organs contained in the abdominal cavity that comprises of the stomach, small intestine, colon, liver, gallbladder, spleen, and pancreas.
2. Gastroesophageal reflux disease: It is a serious form of acid reflux from the body. Absolute symptoms of GERD in Adults are a regular burning sensation in the chest or throat. If GERD sensation occurs twice a week then it can result in serious health issues.
3. Constipation: It is a condition when a bowel movement is less than three times a week. In such case, the stool is hard, dry and small in size with difficulty to eradicate.
4. Diarrhea: It is a condition of Loose, watery stools. In Diarrhea, you go for stools for three-four times or more. It can be dangerous if not treated. If this condition persists for more than two days it may be a chronic disease.
5. Gastritis: In this condition, the stomach lining gets inflamed. When the inflammation is sudden and severe then it can be called chronic Gastritis. Sometimes it causes pain in the above part of the abdomen.
Things you can do to avoid the Unhealthy digestion
You should Include these constituents in your diet Olive oil, Raw garlic, Lemon, Apple cider vinegar, Green tea, herbs to get relief from such difficulties. After taking these constituents you are still feeling trouble indigestion then you can contact Dr Abdulhadi Qadri as he is the best Gastroenterologist and was selected in a row as the top Gastroenterologist by Jacksonville Magazine. To book an appointment or regarding any information you can visit http://gastroexpertuae.com/