It’s very embarrassing to have bad breath when you are in a meeting or doing an important conversation with your senior or boss, it leads to the bad impression and ruins your entire day.
If you are one of those then we are here to help you
we give the best treatment of bad breath in Abu Dhabi
Diagnosis of bad breath
We do a standard and rather an effective diagnosis of the bad breath our doctor will first smell the breath both from the mouth and nose and then rate the odor on a scale. Because in major cases the sources of bad breath are always the tongue we also scrape the tongue to the diagnosis for accurate
Our Treatment for bad breath, in Abu Dhabi
Precaution is always the best care for any future disease, similarly, in the bad breath you can lower the risk of gum disease and avoid having cavities. Bad breath treatment here varies according to its seriousness. If we figure out that bad breath is due to some major stomach condition then we will refer your case to our senior gastroenterologist.
- Mouth rinses and toothpastes.– If we figure out that your bad breath is due to the bacteria’s in your gums and teeth we will rinse your month that will instantly kill the bacteria to get your little relief, the bacteria buildup happens due to poor eating habits and skipping the brushing of teeth’s. we suggest our patient an antibacterial toothpaste that will kill the bacteria’s and stop there
- Treatment of dental disease.– Gum disease is also the reason of bad breath it causes the gap between your teeth and gums which create a place to grow the bacteria’s. We do the professional cleaning for it and removes the bacteria. We also recommend replacing the faulty tooth and filling the gums
Prevent bad breath with these home remedies
- Brush the teeth after the meal– Build a habit to brush your teeth after the meals. Brush twice a day with a toothpaste containing fluoride. Toothpaste with antibacterial will also a good option to reduce the bad breath.
- Floss once a day. Proper Flossing is also the good option to reduce bad breath as it removes the bacteria cause food particle from the teeth.
- Clean your tongue- Unclean tongue is another reason of bad breath as it harbors bacteria and supports their growth, so carefully cleans it when you are doing a regular toothbrush with a tongue scraper. Today toothbrush has built-in tongue cleaner in the back. Replace your toothbrush if you don’t have.
- Daily Cleaning of dental appliances.If your wear denture or a bridge clean it twice a day. if you have a mouth Gard or teeth retainer clean it every time you put it in the mouth. Visit our clinic to get better advice on it
- Avoid dry mouth- Avoid your mouth to dry it’s the time when bacteria grows. To keep it moist avoid tobacco and drink lots of water cut down on soft drinks, alcohol, and coffee. To stimulate saliva you can Chew gums and eat candies. We also suggest our patient artificial saliva medication for chronic dry mouth
- Adjust your diet. Cut down on foods like garlic, onion and sugary foods they can cause bad breath
- Regularly get a new toothbrush- Do change your toothbrush in 3 to 4 month time period, go for a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Regular dental checkups. See your dentist and gastroenterologist on a regular basis generally twice a year also get examined your teeth and clean the denture if you wear them.
Preparing for your appointment
If you going to evaluate your bad breath from us then these quick tips will help
- we suggest all our patient visit our clinic in the morning time to reduce the chances of sticking the food in the teeth’s and if you are visiting in other time of day then skipping a diet is a good option
- Don’t use mouth fresheners, perfumes, lipsticks or lip gloss before your appointment as it hides the odor
- Ask for Rescheduled confirmation to your appointment, if you’re taking the antibiotics.
What to expect
Your dentist will likely start with an evaluation of your medical history, asking questions such as:
We generally start your evaluation by looking to your medical history and ask questions like:-
- First bad breath experience?
- Is your bad breath continuous or occasional?
- How often you clean the dentures and brush your teeth’s?
- Do your floss if yes, then how often?
- Any medication you currently taking?
- What health conditions do you have?
- Do you snore?
- What type of foods and drink you eat the most?
- Any health problem you currently facing?
- Are you facing the problems of allergies or sinus?
- What your breathing pattern is it from mouth or only from nose
- Have other people highlighted your bad breath issue?
- Have other people noticed and commented on your bad breath?
Visit our clinic for bad breath in Abu Dhabi and be ready to answer these questions so that we do the proper diagnose of your bad breath.